Our year together will be bookended by a closing and opening gathering, sustained through a rhythm of monthly meetings, peer-led workshops, guest interviews, mentor circles, and more.
- Opening + Closing Gathering
- Monthly Family Calls and "Harvests"
- "On-Being"-style guest interviews
- Smaller groups and teams self-organized for specific projects or topics
- Learning Plans
- Sacred Texts & other reading
- Solo Journey
Who Is Responsible?
While The Open Master's provides a frame for people to adapt and build upon together, such as some organizing principles, resources, partnerships, and experience in self-directed learning; each person has the power to determine their own experience, as well as equity in what we create together and how we work, play, and make decisions.